We are pleased to invite you to attend the International Scientific Practical Conference «Current problems of social and labor relations» (IPS-CPSLR 2020).
All of the accepted articles will be published by Atlantis Press . The proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Conference Proceedings Citation Index–Social Sciences and Humanities (CPCI-SSH), (Clarivate Analytics, Web of Science), CNKI and other databases.
The conference will be held at Dagestan Federal Research Center (M. Gadzhiev street, 45, Makhachkala) from 17 to 18 December 2020.
Information about the conference is available in the catalog of proceeding conferences on the official website of the Atlantis Press publishing house on the upcoming tab.
The conference is attended by scientists, experts and business representatives from different regions with the opportunity to solve and discuss the problems of improving the mechanisms for regulating and developing social and labor relations, measures for the formation of effective functioning of the labor market, the development of human capital and labor potential in modern socio-economic conditions.
CONFERENCE TOPICS (but are not limited to):
– General questions of the functioning of the economy, management, labor market and social policy.
– Labor as an economic category and a factor in the process of public production.
– Main problems of labor resource management, labor market and development of social and labor relations.
– Labor potential: formation, development, use.
– Quality and standard of living of the population.
– Labor migration and improvement of migration policy.
– The place and role of social partnership in solving problems in the social and labor sphere.
– Problems of vocational guidance, vocational training, retraining of citizens.
– The solution to the problem of informal labor relations
– Solving problems of population precarization, unemployment, employment and labor relations: foreign and domestic experience.
We invite in the conference scientists and teachers, postgraduates and students, businessmen and employees of state institutions of the economic and social block at the Federal and regional levels to participate in order to provide methodological support for the formation and implementation of socio-economic policy.
The conference program will be posted on the website later.